Project SEARCH is a one year, post-secondary internship program for students with disabilities whose goal is competitive employment.
This model supports the teaching and learning process as well as the acquisition of transferable employability skills. During the course of one school year, students participate in three internships within the hospital setting as a way to explore and develop work skills in a variety of career paths.
At the conclusion of a Project SEARCH year, a team approach will be used to help the student acquire paid employment within their community.
To learn more, talk to your student's special education teacher or contact:
Glen Bowman, Project SEARCH Coordinator
517-577-0325 | email@example.com
- Incoming 2023-24 Interns
- May 17, 2023 (Wed) - Family Spring Orientation
- June 19-23, 2023 (Mon-Fri) - Orientation Week
- August 9, 2023 (Wed) - Meet & Greet
- Graduating 2022-23 Interns
- July 14, 2023 (Fri) - Graduation Day. Congratulations!!!