CEMaT (Center for Educational Materials and Technology)
CEMaT is a public education center provided by the Lenawee Intermediate School District. Our missions is to provide as many resources as possible to help our patrons engage, challenge, and inspire thinking, learning and development everyday!
Open to teachers, professionals, and the public, the CEMaT offers a wide variety of resources including our Production Lab and a large collection of books, games, and other media. Stop in for some fun, learning, and creativity!
CEMaT is Still Here for You!
We know it is a challenging time - with school starting, trying to get your classroom set up, navigating teaching and learning blended between virtual and face-to-face interactions, all while adhering to social distancing protocols. We're all in this together so we're happy to say that even though the process will be different, CEMaT is still a resource for you!
CEMaT is Closed for In-Person Use, but..
- Need something made? Email us what you need and we will take care of it for you.
- Interested in a resource for your classroom? Check out our online catalog and email us your request.
Please allow 5 business days for your requests as we adjust to our new process.
The CEMaT library provides for the educational needs of your student or child. Pre-Kindergarten to Post-Secondary materials include: books, puppets, games and puzzles, books on tapes, educational videos, and learning kits. Stop in for a look or call 517-266-1691 with your inquiry. Search the online catalog.
We have 2 meetings room available that will seat from 10 to 40 people, depending on the room requested. Our Professional Development room has 14 computers set up with internet access. The use of the room, computers and internet are free and available to the entire Lenawee community. Contact our offices to schedule a room.
Need CEMaT materials, but can't stop in? No problem! We are happy to send you a box filled with items from our collection. Request instructional resources, tools, and texts sent to you through the inter-school mail service. Whether you have a specific material or a general theme of materials in mind, we can assist you. Please provide at least 1 week of delivery space for your items to be delivered to you.
Production Lab: Curbside Request
Our full service Production Lab is equipped to handle almost any crafting project. Submit a Curbside Request to have projects made for you. It's easy! We make it; you take it.
CEMaT iPad Loaners
Please use the “Materials List” link below to view our full list of available materials. We ask that items only be checked out for 2 weeks at a time. When you are ready to check out, please double check the “Materials Checkout Calendar” first to make sure the materials you wish to check out are not already spoken for on the dates you are requesting. If they are available please complete the “Checkout Form”. Your materials will then be added to our calendar and materials will be placed in the LISD interdistrict mail. Please be sure to check delivery dates for your building and plan your time with the materials accordingly.
Production Lab Pricing
- 1.5 ml Laminating Film - $0.50 per foot
- 3ml Laminate Pouch - $0.50 each
- 5ml Laminate Pouch - $0.75 each
- 10ml Laminate Pouch - $1.00 each
Small Binding Unit
- 1/4” Binding Unit (25 sheets) - $0.25 each
- 2/3” Binding Unit (55 sheets) - $0.25 each
- 1/2” Binding Unit (85 sheets) - $0.25 each
Large Binding Unit
- 1” Binding Unit (200 sheets) - $0.75 each
- 1 1/2” Binding Unit (320 sheets) - $0.75 each
- 2” Binding Unit (425 sheets) - $0.75 each
- 1” Binding Rings - $0.10 each
- 2” Binding Rings - $0.15 each
- 9 X 12 Construction Paper - $0.05 per sheet
- 12 X 18 Construction Paper - $0.10 per sheet
- Cardstock - $0.05 per sheet
- Bulletin Board Paper - $0.50 per foot
- Black and White - $0.10 per sheet
- Color - $0.15 per sheet
- Cardstock Black and White - $0.15 per sheet
- Cardstock Color - $0.20 per sheet
- Posters Poster Board - $0.58 each
- 18” X 24”--half-size poster (low ink) - $4.00
- 18” X 24”-half-size poster (heavy ink) - $6.00
- 24” X 36”-full-size poster (low ink) - $6.00
- 24” X 36”-full-size poster (heavy ink) - $8.00
- 9 X 12 Foam Paper - $0.52 per sheet
- 12 X 18 Foam Paper - $0.70 per sheet
- Felt Paper - $0.32 per sheet
- Sponge Paper - $2.81 per sheet
- Vinyl Sheets - $1.50 per sheet
- Magnetic Sheets - $2.06 per sheet
- Buttons - $0.50 each
- Lanyards - $0.50 each
- Velcro Roll - $1.20 per foot
- Badge Holders - $0.50 each
- Magnetic Tape - $1.00 per foot
- Lacing Strings - $0.05 per pair
- Clothes Pins - $0.05 each
- Craft Sticks - $0.01 each
- Spinners - $0.30 per pair
CEMaT Interoffice Mail
Delivery Van Daily Schedule
|Adrian College||Addison Supt. Office||Adrian Supt. Office||Blissfield High School||Addison Supt. Office|
|Adrian Supt. Office||CEMaT/ Porter Center||CEMaT/ Porter Center||Britton High School||Adrian Supt. Office|
|Berean Baptist*||LISD ESC||LISD ESC||CEMaT/ Porter Center||CEMaT/ Porter Center|
|Blissfield High School||Hudson Supt. Office||LISD Transportation||Clinton Supt. Office||LISD ESC*|
|Britton High School||LISD Transportation||TECH Center/ REP||Deerfield Elementary||Hudson Supt. Office|
|CEMaT/ Porter Center||Maurice Spear Campus||THLC/ Montessori||LISD ESC*||LISD Transportation|
|Clinton||Morenci Supt. Office||LISD Transportation||Maurice Spear Campus|
|Deerfield Elementary||Onsted Elementary||Madison High School||Morenci Supt. Office|
|LISD ESC||Sacred Heart*||TECH Center/ PREP||Onsted Elementary|
|Lenawee Christian||Sand Creek Elementary||Tecumseh||Sand Creek Elementary|
|LISD Transportation||TECH Center/ PREP||THLC/ Montessori||TECH Center/ PREP|
|Madison High School||THLC/ Montessori||THLC/ Montessori|
|Siena Heights University*|
|St. Joseph Academy|
|St. Stephen's Lutheran*|
|TECH Center/ PREP|
*Will call for pick up.