Board of Education
LISD Board of Education Members
Mr. Richard Germond, President (serving since 2005, current term: 07/01/19 – 06/30/25)
Mr. James Hartley, Vice President & Secretary (serving since 2015, current term: 07/01/21 – 06/30/27)
Ms. Carrie Dillon, Treasurer (serving since 2015, current term: 07/01/21 – 06/30/27)
Mr. David Pray, Trustee (serving since 2016, current term: 07/01/17 – 06/30/23)
Ms. Kathryn Mohr, Trustee (serving since 2019, current term: 07/01/21 – 06/30/23)
Members of the Lenawee Intermediate School District Board of Education are elected by one vote from each of the 11 public local Lenawee County school district Boards of Education. Elections are held biennially on the first Monday in June. The next LISD Board of Education election is June 5, 2023.
Pictured (left to right): James Hartley, Richard Germond, Kathryn Mohr, Carrie Dillon, and David Pray.
2022-2023 LISD Board Meeting Dates
Lenawee Intermediate School District Board meetings are held at 4:00 p.m. on the first Monday of each month at the LISD William J. Ross Education Service Center, located at 4107 N. Adrian Highway, in Adrian, Michigan (virtual option available for non-board members, see specific meeting agenda at www.lisd.us/boe for information), unless otherwise posted.
*Special/rescheduled meetings are scheduled as needed. Meetings are posted and open to the public.
- August 1
- September 12*
- October 3
- October 24* Rescheduled November meeting
- December 5
- January 9*
- February 6 4:00 p.m.: Regular February meeting (LISD TECH Center - no virtual option)
- February 6* 5:00 p.m.: LISD/MCISD Joint Boards of Educaiton (LISD TECH Center - no virtual option)
- March 6
- April 3
- April 20* 6:00 p.m.: Budget review with local districts (LISD TECH Center - no virtual option)
- May 1* 3:00 p.m.: ERC wages/salaries and fringe benefits review
- May 1 4:00 p.m.: Regular May meeting
- June 5 4:00 p.m.: Regular June meeting
- June 5* 5:30 p.m.: Biennial Election
- June 26* Public Budget Hearing and Rescheduled July meeting