Professional Development Event Submission Form
If you’d like to submit a professional development event to the LISD Professional Development Center, please complete the information below. Once the information has been processed, a PD Team member will contact you. Important Note, if SCECHs will be offered, please also complete the interactive SCECH Application (Word) (RTF) and send it to Kathy Campbell no later than 45 days prior to the event start. You can return it via email, fax (517.265.2953), or by U.S. Mail (Attn: Kathy Campbell, LISD, 4107 N. Adrian Hwy., Adrian, MI 49221).
To ensure quality learning, all LISD Professional Development Center learning opportunities align with the Interstate Teacher Assessment and Support Consortium (InTASC) Standards. Parties completing this form will be asked below to indicate which InTASC Standards the proposed professional learning falls within.
Click here for the entire InTASC document or click a title below to learn more about each Standard:
- Standard 1 – Learner Development
- Standard 2 – Learner Development & Learning Differences
- Standard 3 – Learning Environments
- Standard 4 – Content Knowledge
- Standard 5 – Application of Content
- Standard 6 – Assessment
- Standard 7 – Planning for Instruction
- Standard 8 – Instructional Strategies
- Standard 9 – Professional Learning & Ethical Practice
- Standard 10 – Leadership & Collaboration