Early On is a statewide system for coordinating programs and services for families of children birth through 3 years when there are concerns about the health or development of their infant or toddler.
Services are available to families for free, regardless of income. Services include screenings, evaluations and service coordination. Services can be provided in the child’s home, a child care setting or in various playgroups.
Early On Offers
- Service Coordination
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Vision & Hearing Services
- Family Training in Development Activities
- Contact with Other Parents & Community Resources
To Submit a Referral
- Call 517-263-8931 or
- Fax 517-263-2890 the completed Early On Referral Form, or
- Email YCSInfo@lisd.us the completed Early On Referral Form